Fairy Princess


I took a quiz on one website...actually think it was facebook that asked what Disney Princess are you? I took the quiz and it told me that I was Belle because I am laid back, imaginative and like people for who they are rather to what they are.  And although I am not sure that I agree with their reasoning I think that it is a good choice of princesses.  I love that Belle isn't afraid to be who she is even though others want her to change...but I am not sure that is who I am.   I agree that in a lot of ways I am like Belle, she wasn't pampered and lived a life of luxury like most Disney princesses, she learnt that life is hard and you have to work for the things that you want out of life.  She knew who she was and what she wanted out of life and wasn't going to change who she was for no one...I can't say that is who I am.  I will stand up for what I believe is right and I won't let people bully other people or force their believes on me or others but I don't know that I know what I want out of life yet and I am nearly 40.

Belle sees past the exterior to the person underneath and I believe I do that now but not at the young age that she is in this story.  I have learnt over the years that great people come in many different packages and that if you judge them by the package you might miss out on a great friend.  I think Belle is probably one of the most down to earth princesses and I think I can relate to her most...but trust me I know life isn't a fariy tale and I am not waiting for some prince to rescue me :)

2 comments:

Always thoughe Belle was one of the cooler Disney Princess. The older Girl Scouts in my troop and I like to joke that Disney's ruined it for a lot of girls...we all wait for our princes who darn never come!

 

I agree with you completely on Belle! She has always been one of my more favorite princesses!

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.